Dale Pierce was born in El Paso, Texas. His passion for photography began in 1991 with a B&W introductory photography course at The Community Darkrooms, Syracuse University. His photographs have been exhibited in The Everson Museum, and the Metephoresty, both in Syracuse, NY, and the Radiant Light Gallery, Portland, ME. He has shown twice at Leslie-Lohman. He is the recipient of a grant from The New York State Council of The Arts. In 2008 he received an award from Light Works, a non-profit photography center. His photographs are owned both by gallery and private collections. Dale lives in Syracuse, New York.
To place an order email: email@example.com
1. Give the name of artist, catalog number (if there is one), title, and price of the piece of interest to you.
2. Include your name, complete postal address, and phone number.
3. Do NOT send payment until we have confirmed your order. In rare instances our website may not be up to date.
4. 75% of the purchase price must be paid by check or money order directly to the artist or owner of the art.
5. 25% of the purchase price represents a tax-deductible donation to support our museum,
and this portion can be paid by credit card.
6. Shipping and handling charges will be added.