Born 1953, American, Illustrator
Michael Kirwan was born in New York City and from an early age he drew on paper grocery store bags with ballpoint pens and filled small steno pads with drawings. Buck-toothed and regularly called a sissy his art was his refuge. In 1986 his work was first published in Stroke magazine and has appeared in Freshmen, Torso, Gent , Playguy, Sugah, Mandate, Inches, Nugget and many other publications. His work has been exhibited at the Tom of Finland Foundation in Los Angles, and at the Peter Madero Gallery and the Leslie/Lohman Gallery in New York, as well as in group shows in Portland, Oregon, and Miami, Florida. His images have circulated all over the world and original original drawings are highly sought after by serious collectors of erotica.
To place an order email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Give the name of artist, catalog number (if there is one), title, and price of the piece of interest to you.
2. Include your name, complete postal address, and phone number.
3. Do NOT send payment until we have confirmed your order. In rare instances our website may not be up to date.
4. 75% of the purchase price must be paid by check or money order directly to the artist or owner of the art.
5. 25% of the purchase price represents a tax-deductible donation to support our museum,
and this portion can be paid by credit card.
6. Shipping and handling charges will be added.